Orchid Cruises are the leading line in 5-star cruises in Ha Long Bay. We have BRAND NEW cruises in Ha Long Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay with the highest level of customer service and an unbeatable relaxing environment that is sure to exceed your highest expectations of any and all Ha Long Bay cruises. We were the first cruise company that organized this specific cruise through Ha Long Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay, and we have the deepest knowledge and experience of cruising to all of the best features of this unforgettable cruise route! Joining us, Orchid Cruises, on our enchanting travel through beautiful Ha Long Bay will allow travelers to relax and discover untouched areas, rare specialized itineraries we provide our guests to experience less traveled routes that other cruises simply cannot offer you. Orchid Cruises house 14 luxury cabins with an elite, professional crew that will provide you the best services during your trip in Ha Long Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay.
Orchid Cruise 3 Days
HANOI – HAIPHONG – HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY - HANOI
Depart for Hai Phong on the new highway. Enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life.Over three thousand jagged limestone islands emerge from the emerald green waters of Halong Bay. While some islands are no more than large rocks others are much more substantial and contain huge cathedral-like caves of stalactites and stalagmites. Most of the islands are clothed in thick green vegetation and ring with the sound of bird song in the early morning. Secluded sandy coves are everywhere and in the summer months the warm waters of the bay are ideal for swimming. Upon arrival, transfer to a shared cruise for a 2 day cruise among the 3, 000 spectacular limestone islands. Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch on board while the captain heads out for the horizon via Cat Ba Island – Thoi Quyt area – Coc Ngoi islet – through Cua Van to Ba Trai Dao area.. Watching the beautiful sunset over the bay. Dine on board. Moor on board the junk
|6h00||The day starts early onboard AZALEA CRUISE with Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
Coffee, tea and pastries for light breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape, then continue our journey.
|8h30||Transfer to day boat for visit Viet Hai village. You will take the bicycle trip along the village path and go through rain forests and dark tunnel. Enjoy stunning scenery of rice fields on the way. Stop at the village to relax. Visit an ancient local house, made from straw, mud, bamboo…you will have chance to see the local life on a valley of local people. Optional electric car service is available (at an extra cost).
Back to day boat for visiting Bai Tu Long Bay. Lunch served on day boat.
|13h30||Visit Bai Tu Long Bay, free kayaking and swimming at the area which situated in the middle of a narrow, rectangular area, with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs. (if the weather permit).|
|16h00||Return to AZALEA CRUISE. You will join a traditional cooking class. Our chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnam dishes. Watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal|
|19h30||Deluxe dinner is served. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. This is a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting|
|21h30||Enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the bar. Try your hand at night squid fishing, watching a movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
The sound of ocean makes us up for a new day. Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit beautiful limestone grotto then back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock. Our car and guide will meet us at dock and transfer to Hanoi
- English speaking guide aboard
- Shared luxury Cruise through Halong bay – Lan Ha Bay ( apply for 2 days 1 night) and Bai Tu Long Bay ( apply for 3 days 2 nights)
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries, ( 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast) for 2 days 1 night, ( 03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfast) for 3 days 2 nights
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Fish fishing, Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Day boat, Exploring Sung Sot cave, Vung Vieng village, kayaking and tour guide for the 2nd day of 3 days/2 nights package
- Welcome drink, refresh tissues, fresh flowers and fresh fruits basket, two compliment bottles of mineral water in each cabin
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other sevices NOT clearly mentioned above
CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT POLICY
|Days prior to Departure Fee||Fee|
|10 days or more||Free of charge|
|7-9 days||30% minimum of total holiday cost|
|3-6 days||75% minimum of total holiday cost|
|1-2 days||100% minimum of total holiday cost|
CANCELLATION DUE TO BAD WEATHER.
If the cancellation be announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
- FOC for 01 child under 5 years old sharing bed with parent.
- Only 01 child under 5 years is allowed to share bed with parents. The second child is applied as child 5-11 years old.
- The maximum number of children from 5 to under 11 sharing cabin with parent: 02 children.
- FOC baby cot for infant (subject to availability)