The complete definition of Halong Bay luxury cruise. Paradise Peak is the most sophisticated explorer, tiny yet elegant, combines the words luxury and comfort to its highest possible form and surpasses expectations. Inspired by Hue’s royal style, you will be able to enjoy an imperial feeling with the special themed dinner “Paradise Royal Dinner – Bao Dai Dinner”. Dressed like kings and queens, you will enjoy sumptuous moments in the luxurious restaurants of Paradise ships. An authentic menu, designed for the occasion, with typical dishes from Vietnamese cuisine will make the celebration more impressive like in a royal palace. The only cruise in Halong Bay to offer world-class spa facilities that comes with its own very own floating spa, a sumptuous haven in which to forget about it all while relaxing in the calming sounds of the emerald waters of the legendary bay.
Paradise Peak Cruise 2 Days
Hanoi- Tuan Chau- Halong Bay - Cua Van Fishing Village- Tung Sau Pearl Farm - Luon Cave- Sung Sot Cave - Titop Island
Depart Hanoi in the morning for an approximately 3.5-hour drive to Halong Bay. En-route enjoy the captivating rural scenery and see fields of busy workers farming their rice fields using traditional methods. Arrive at Tuan Chau Island at 12:00 pm, before transferring to the cruise ship. When you board, enjoy a welcome drink, before being informed of safety instructions and having a cruise briefing.
Afterwards, enjoy a delicious Paradise Lunch on board while you cruise past Hoa Cuong fishing village, Soi Sim beach, Ho Dong Tien cave, Trong cave and Trinh Nu cave. In the afternoon, stop at Luon Cave – one of the most beautiful destinations in Halong Bay, where you can relax on a traditional bamboo boat. Next up you will visit Titop Island, where you can enjoy swimming or hiking to the island’s summit, and panoramic views across the whole of Halong Bay.
In the evening, enjoy a cooking demonstration with the chef to learn about the Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls. Also learn how to raise a toast in the traditional Vietnamese way, with some local rice wine. Afterwards, enjoy a delicious Paradise Peak dinner in traditional Bao Dai dress, and pause for photos with the captain and manager on board. After dinner, enjoy one of many evening activities available, including a movie night, board games, fishing or beauty treatments in the spa.
Take an optional Tai Chi class on the sundeck at the break of dawn, before a light breakfast of tea, coffee and assorted pastries. Then visit Sung Sot Cave for a scenic hike to the magnificent limestone formations, that can be found at this beautiful cave. Return to the boat at 08:30 am for a full international breakfast, before checking out. Finally, the boat will anchor in the wharf, where you will disembark and begin your drive back to Hanoi.
- English speaking guide aboard
- Welcome drink, refresh tissues, fresh flowers and fresh fruits basket, two compliment bottles of mineral water in each cabin
- Butler service
- 2 day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night in luxury suites, deluxe amenities, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- Access to sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi, fitness corner, library
- 1 Breakfast / 1 Lunch / 1 Dinner (à la carte unlimited)
- Unlimited local beer, soft drinks, housewines & selected spirits on board
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- Complimentary mini bar
- Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea and Tai Chi session
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other sevices NOT clearly mentioned above
CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT POLICY
|Days prior to Departure Fee||Fee|
|10 days or more||Free of charge|
|7-9 days||30% minimum of total holiday cost|
|3-6 days||75% minimum of total holiday cost|
|1-2 days||100% minimum of total holiday cost|
CANCELLATION DUE TO BAD WEATHER.
If the cancellation be announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
- FOC for 01 child under 5 years old sharing bed with parent.
- Only 01 child under 5 years is allowed to share bed with parents. The second child is applied as child 5-11 years old.
- The maximum number of children from 5 to under 11 sharing cabin with parent: 02 children.
- FOC baby cot for infant (subject to availability)