The Emperor Cruise was inspired by the lavish lifestyle of Emperor Bao Dai, Vietnam’s last monarch. Built in the style of the1930’s, each suite features interesting stories of his life. There are 8 en-suite cabins with a private balcony, ocean views, a butler service and a limousine for King and Queen Suite guests. Cruising artfully, Emperor Cruises aims to bring a truly all-inclusive cruising experience, enjoying every single moment on board, where travelers are treated like kings and queens with exquisite cuisine, 24-hour room service and an interesting itinerary featuring many fun activities. Moreover, they can choose to dine whenever and wherever they wish. There are unlimited free massage and sauna services, food and beverages, and no bill to pay at the end.
Emperor Cruise 2 Days
Hanoi - Hon Gai Dock - Bai Tu Long Bay - Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Cong Do - Thien Canh Son Cave
12.00: Upon arrival at Emperor Cruises, located at Hon Gai dock, our team will welcome you in our lounge before boarding.
12.30: Our Experiences Manager will assist you with boarding to start cruising in Bai Tu Long Bay.
13.00: A set menu lunch will be served at our Royal Restaurant on the main deck. Savor delicious Vietnamese food while admiring the grace of the bay.
15.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village, the famous pearl-growing village, to view the fishing tanks of the local people.
16.30: Proceed to Vung Vieng floating village to board bamboo boats so the locals can row you around their village and oyster pearl farming plots. Return to the mother boat by speedboat/tender
16.35: The cruise continues from the Vung Vieng fishing village to Cong Do (sleeping area), where you will enjoy the wonderful beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay at sunset, admire the striking islands and islets, relax, indulge yourself and savor the peaceful atmosphere which can only be found out here among the islands.
17.20: Choose from kayaking, just relaxing or taking afternoon tea and watching the sky color change as the sun sets.
18.15: Attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (making spring rolls) in a truly stunning setting.
19.00: Enjoy our a la carte course menu for dinner on board as you experience the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
21.00: Evening activities: enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage and Spa services or even go squid fishing. Overnight on board Emperor Cruises.
6.30- 7.45 Before enjoying breakfast, guest will have cookies and tea and then try the vovinam session on the sundeck as the sun rises over Bai Tu Long Bay
7.45- 8.45 Explore the area of Hon Co Island and Co Cave (Grass Cave, also known as Thien Canh Son).
8.45 Return to the cruise by small boat
9.15 Arrange the luggage and check out.
9.30-10.30 Enjoy brunch on board while cruising back to the mainland.
11.15 Arrive back at Emperor Cruises dock, Halong City for disembarkation where your driver waits to take you back to Hanoi or the airport for your onward journey or home.
- Welcome drink
- Experiences Director on board
- Tour guide service for unlimited exploration
- 24-hour room service with no additional charges.
- Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water.
- Fruits, snack & nuts
- Unlimited drinks: water, tea and coffee, house wine, local beer, fruit juices, soft drink, cocktail, mock tail.
- 2D1N Cruise: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast and 1 Brunch
- Live music, cinema, bars & art gallery
- Cookery demonstration
- Tai chi/vovinam and unlimited use of massage & gym
- Unlimited beach activities such as kayaking, squid fishing.
- Upgrade to higher category accommodation or transportation (subject to availability).
- Fun club for kids & library
- All rooms with private balcony & ocean view
- Butler service for King/Queen Suite
- High speed wifi
- Free bank charges if paying by credit card.
- All sightseeing tickets
- Service charges and government tax.
- All pick-up and drop-off and transfers services
- Accommodation pre- and post-cruise
- Air fares to and from Noi Bai Airport, Hanoi or Cat Bi, Hai Phong
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
- All other services not mentioned above.
CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT POLICY
|Days prior to Departure Fee||Fee|
|10 days or more||Free of charge|
|7-9 days||30% minimum of total holiday cost|
|3-6 days||75% minimum of total holiday cost|
|1-2 days||100% minimum of total holiday cost|
CANCELLATION DUE TO BAD WEATHER.
If the cancellation be announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
– FOC for 01 child under 5 years old sharing bed with parent
– Only 01 child under 5 years is allowed to share bed with parents. The second child is applied as child 5-11 years old
– The maximum number of children from 5 to under 11 sharing cabin with parent: 02 children
– FOC baby cot for infant (subject to availability)